Thursday, March 29, 2007

Delayed appreciation for a random act of kindess!

My Nanna is the greatest!!! She knows exactly what to do to make me feel better and exactly when to do it!

I was having a particularly down time a few weeks ago and then there was a knock on my door. It was the mail man with a parcel. I thought ‘wow that’s weird, it’s not even nearly my birthday’. Then I saw who it was from and a massive smile crossed my face straight away. I knew it’d be a thoughtful, caring gift to remind me that I am special and loved.

My gorgeous new angel teddy now sits on the mantle piece in my room with my most treasured childhood toy, Ruby bear. Thank you Nanna! I love you!


2 comments:

Lyn said...

I love you you soooooooo much too my precious grand daughter!!!! And now I love your beautiful kitty cat too, gorgeous photos! Hope you're doing well today, lots of love, Nanna xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.