Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bindi the Boss

My cat Bindi thinks he's the boss of the world! I have to make sure he's inside from dusk to dawn or you can bet your life on the fact that he'll come home covered in blood and scratches! Sometimes I think he fights with possums or maybe dogs... I'm positive he's used at least 7 of his 9 lives! If only the boys I live with would listen to me when I tell them not to let him out at night! He's pretty smoochy & loveable for such a big, tough Tom though. I can always count on him to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. We have some great conversations! Everyone thinks I'm a crazy cat lady... and I think they might be right! =)



Oh Ps. I've made my enormous life changing decision and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Life is good. =)

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Bindi is beautiful and so is the picture of him.

I'm glad the weight has been lifted.

Lyn said...

I'm also a crazy cat lady, I miss mine sooo much!! Glad to hear you're feeling so much better. Your Bindi is a very beautiful......or should I say handsome...pussy cat! Love you heaps xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Rachel Esther said...

great picture Kristin! Glad you are feeling better.