Thursday, July 9, 2009

Zzzzzzzzz

I am so exhausted. Terry went away for work on Sunday morning & I haven't slept right since. It annoys me so much that I can't sleep without him. I don't even know why it is... Josh is here so I feel safe & Bindi is claiming the spot where Terry sleeps so it's not like the bed is empty. I just can't wait til he gets back to I can have a full nights sleep & a massive catch up sleep in! Lucky he's not here to deal with my tired grumpiness!

Besides the sleep thing, it hasn't been too bad having him gone. I do miss him but I've been too busy for it to bother me too much & Josh is good at keeping me company.

I've been doing my Christmas shopping this week. Early I know but I wanted to make the most of the Christmas layby's. I've done Big W & Kmart, just have Target to go! It feels good being so organised!

Well, I guess it's time to do some work now...

2 comments:

Lyn said...

glad you survived ok while Terry was away!! Wow! you are way too organised for me, I'm flat out keeping up with birthdays at the moment!! Can't wait to see you soon,
love you lots xoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rachel Esther said...

that sure is organised Kristin! Good for you. I've started thinking about it but am yet to actually put those thoughts into action. Hope you're sleeping better now.