Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesdayitis

Feeling a bit flat today. Still have the big life changing decision to make. Don't know what to do. Need to get some health issues sorted out instead of just putting up with them. Think everything's just gotten a bit much for me at the moment. Really need this holiday. Not long now! I'm really worried about when Alison goes on maternity leave because I don't have enough time to do what I'm doing now while she's still here... I don't know where I'll find time to do this and more once she's gone. I wish they had've hired a replacement while she's gone. Even just a part time temp. I hate to wish my life away but I really can't wait until October next year when I can finally leave and persue something that actually interests me.
Ok that's enough of being a sadsack. Off to do some work and be more positive!

1 comments:

Lyn said...

Hello my beautiful granddaughter!!I'm praying for you and your decision making,it's not easy, especially when it's a life changing one. Don't forget that I'm always here for you and will help you in any way I can, I love you soooo much, Nanna xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo