Friday, April 20, 2007

Tired

Thank goodness it's Friday! I haven't been sleeping well this week and I have no idea why but it's made me soooooo tired! My tummy has been really sore again for the last couple of days too. I thought it was all better! =( I'm really looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow! After that I'm meeting up with a friend to do some shopping. I need some new pants because none of mine fit any more (thanks to losing 6kg! yay!!) then I think I'll go home and work on the jewellery I'm making for the wedding. It's hard to find time to do it because I want it to be a surprise for Terry but he's always there! haha. He has to work on Saturday so I'll make the most of the time I have! Then tomorrow night we might go to the movies. I really want to see 'Meet the Robinsons'. It looks hilarious! And I've still got 2 tickets I need to use that I got for Christmas from work. At this stage, I think Sunday will be a pretty quiet day because it's the only day Terry has off. Here's a picture of the earring I made last night for one of my bridesmaids.

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Hi Kristin, hope your tummy settles down soon! How did you lose 6kg? I've lost some weight but now I seem to be stuck!! That is a pretty ear ring.....clever girl. love you, Nanna xo

Jes said...

I hope you had a nice rest on the week end. LOVE the earring - really pretty.

Kristin said...

Hi Nanna, I just changed my eating habits and have started walking as much as I can. I changed to light milk, wholemeal bread, and I use sweet potatoes with normal potatoes, have cut out a lot of junk food (i didn't think i ate that much of it until i sat down and thought about it) but I still treat myself to chocolate whenever I feel like it or else I'd go crazy! I feel so much better and healthier now and I know it will stay off because it's a lifestlye change, not a diet. I'll take a photo tonight and post it on here tomorrow or Wednesday to show you! Oh and I made a few more earrings on the weekend too so I'll post photos of them as well. Love you xoxo

Lyn said...

Hi Kristin, that's what I've been doing too, but I think I've gotten a little slack on the food side since my blood tests were ok! I must re-read my diabetes information and get back on track. Look forward to seeing the photos, love you, Nanna xoxo