Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On my way to the new me!

So far I've lost 6kg!!
The first photo was taken at the Big Day Out on Feb 2nd this year and the second photo was taken today, April 24th. This is the first time I've put photo's of me back then next to me now and it's a huge shock! I knew I'd lost weight but I couldn't see it that much until now!

I'm not sure how much more I want to lose. I'll just keep going until I'm happy. It's really just my belly I need to work on now and I need to tone up now. Everything is all floppy now since losing weight! haha.



4 comments:

Lyn said...

Kristin, you look amazing, you always did to me, but now I see how much weight you have lost!!! Well done, love you heaps, Nanna xoxo

Jes said...

Congrats - you look really nice! Don't lose too much more because you look great. I admire your self-discipline.

Kristin said...

Thanks Nan & Jes. I usually have no self discipline so I'm very happy with myself as well! It's getting easier the longer I do it too which is great!

Rachel Esther said...

you look awesome! How are you doing it?!! I find losing weight impossible. So proud of you!