Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tomorrow will be a better day

Hi, my name's Kristin and I have trouble sticking to and finishing off things I start. I did keep taking daily photos for another few weeks after my last post but I kept forgetting to upload them. Then I started forgetting to take them. Then I decided I didn't really care because seriously, my life's not exciting enough to document anyway. I would've just ended up with 220 photos of Bindi and 145 of random crap. So once again I fail at the 365 project.

To be honest I've been stuck in a gigantic rut for a while now. Some things have happened this year and are still happening that have made me feel sad and anxious and flat. I haven't even picked up my camera for months... the thought of doing a photoshoot next weekend scares me to death. I feel like I've forgotten how to do it but I know that's silly. I hope it'll all be ok once I pick it up and turn it on again. I hope the spark comes back and I don't have to fake my way through it.

I really need to start looking after myself better, I mean mentally. I know the things I need to do to stop me from getting to this place and I know how hard it is to get out once I'm here but still, it keeps happening. I only need one spec of motivation and enjoyment to get me started and to start feeling better. The problem is, I just can't seem to find it anywhere, especially not in the places I usually leave it like inside my camera or a cupcake or a book. This time, it's nowhere to be found!

Man I'm such a drama queen. I bet tomorrow I'll feel better and look back at this and wish I never wrote it, and then probably delete it! Yes, that's it, tomorrow will be a better day. =)

0 comments: