Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So many broken nails... so much fun!

Last week was amazing! We went to the Gold Coast for my birthday & it was soooo much fun! I broke 3 nails but it was so worth it! Highlights included (in no particular order):
  • The Superman ride
  • Rose coloured sunsets
  • Cake!
  • New shoes
  • Dracula's theatre restaurant
  • Yummy cocktails
  • Dolphins
  • Laughter
  • Zorbing!
  • Cake!
  • Lots of love from friends & family
  • Meeting tweety bird & bugs bunny
  • Oh and did I mention cake?!

Was definitely a birthday/week to remember! Now... how to top that next year?? =D









































3 comments:

Lyn said...

such beautiful photos!! I went on the batman ride at Movie World, that's as brave as I get!! Your cake made my mouth water, strawberries...YUMMY.......and that sunset, just gorgeous, love you xoxooxoxxoxoxooxox

Rachel Esther said...

wohoo!!! Was it your 25th?

So, I'd be most happy to help with your blog header etc. email met at recramer at gmail dot com and we'll get started on deciding what you'd like!

x

Rachel Esther said...

Let me know when you've got your new look blog up and running coz i'd love to post a link to it. Rach